PressKing has launched a service as part of its online management platform that enables companies to design their own press rooms.
PressKing has had a basic customized press room service available since April, but we decided to enhance it when we realized press rooms could be a great way for companies to get in touch with journalists who do not like to use a traditional press release service,” said Bertrand Besse, PressKing's CEO.
The customized press room service will help companies allocate information a journalist needs, including press releases, articles, logos, visuals, and director biographies. It is accessible via the Web and mobile and tablet devices.
Cloudswave Score for PressKing
Rating based on 5 Critic Reviews
Stephanie Miles, on Appvita
What we liked:
• PressKing’s UI is incredibly intuitive
• Support reps personally help users who need guidance when getting started
• Press rooms are completely customizable
• Real-time analytics show who has been visiting a company’s press room and where they were coming from
What we didn’t like:
• PressKing’s Fixed Rate plan for press release creation may be too expensive for startups to afford
We wanted to reach the exact writers of specific publications to try and gain more press coverage and it worked.
Any company or professional who is looking for a better way to gain exposure online can really appreciate PressKing. The features are easy to use and allow users to build attractive press releases with media and photographs and monitor releases after sending them.
Enter your email and press continue to start downloading.
The white paper has been sent to your email. You can also download it right now from this URL: Detailed comparison of the 10 best Public Relations software