Keyword Eye is a visual keyword suggestion tool designed to simplify the process of keyword research. Its primary purpose is to be a keyword brainstorming tool prior to a PPC (Pay Per Click) or SEO (Search Engine Optimization) campaign. It can be used by online marketers, business owners and researchers to name a few.
Keyword Eye is a cool tool to help you with your keyword and competitor research. It can be used and interpreted in many ways such as:
- Keyword brainstorming prior to a PPC (Pay Per Click) or SEO (Search Engine Optimization) campaign
- Gathering competitor keyword and ranking data
- Finding what questions people are asking for in your sector
- Including in presentations and proposals
- Analyzing on-site keyword trends within the content of top ranking pages
- Monitoring linking anchor text
- Assisting copywriting and bloggers
- Aiding affiliates to find a niche market
Cloudswave Score for Keyword Eye
Rating based on 4 Critic Reviews
Chris Heiler, on Landscape Leadership
We like how you can quickly compare keyword ideas using Keyword Eye’s “keyword cloud” which visualizes (and filters) the keyword data based on search volume and competition.
Cendrine Marrouat, on Examiner.com
Whether you are a blogger, copywriter or simply looking to make your website more SEO-friendly, Keyword Eye is the perfect tool. You will never find yourself at a loss for great words again. Further, the service is visually appealing and very easy to use.
Mike Essex, on Kouzai Blog
Keyword Eye is a revelation and saves a lot of time in comparison to complex Excel formula and pivot tables. For instant visualisation of these two data streams, it is a unique and refreshing tool. Naturally it is only as accurate as the Google data provided, but for another way to dissect and analyse data it is definitely one to watch.
Enter your email and press continue to start downloading.
The white paper has been sent to your email. You can also download it right now from this URL: Guide to Selecting the Right SEO & SEM Software