Save time and effort by comparing these leading Marketing Automation software.
Quickly access the latest reviews to read actual user opinions and ratings. Get amazing coupons and discounts, access Free Demos or Trials immediately.
Required Onboarding $5,000
Plus $10 per 1k extra
Content Creation and Optimization
Social Media Suite
Marketing Analytics Dashboards
Goal Based Nurturing
Custom Event Reporting
Custom Event Automation Triggers
A/B Testing CTAs
A/B Test Emails
Predictive Lead Scoring
In-depth Prospect Tracking
Lead Nurturing & Email Marketing
Lead Scoring & Grading
Real Time Alerts
Forms & Landing Pages
Standard CRM Integration
Advanced Email Analytics
Email Rendering Preview & Spam Analysis
Email and Landing Page A/B Testing
Advanced Dynamic Content
Google AdWords Integration
API Access - Up to 25K calls/day
Integrated Marketing Calendar
Custom User Roles
Custom Object Integration
API Access - Up to 100K calls/day
Dedicated IP Address
The HubSpot platform is extremely powerful. I tend to think of their tool as a serious of different positions within my marketing team. I firmly believe we could (and should) have 1 person for each of the core functions offered in HubSpot. That isn't to say you MUST have a person for each role... I say that because I don't want to discourage anyone from using HubSpot's robust and scalable platform for their team. In other words, I think that you can buy HubSpot today and grow with HubSpot tomorrow.
I would like to be able to avoid an overly positive review on this product to avoid scrutiny, but I have only the best things to say about its period. The customer service team is impeccable; the user-interface is flawless, fluid, easy and enjoyable to use; the functionality is jaw-dropping, and the ease at which you can use the software even if you're inexperienced is incredible.
Thursday 23 May 2013
Look, I know you may still have some questions. I could have written all day about what I love about HS but I figured 2500 words was enough for even the most patient of readers.More about HubSpot
Monday 26 April 2010
Pardot comes across as a very impressive top end lead management and email marketing automation system. It is well worth investigation for a mid to large organisation looking to develop lead nurture.More about Pardot
Friday 01 February 2013
The system will work wonderfully 80% of the time but the other 20% of the time system breaks down (workflows wont work, wont capture valuable leads, will spam lists despite a suppression list, etc.). The development team is always working on it, but this can take 48+ hours with no communication and really no explanation.More about HubSpot
Enter your email and press continue to start downloading.