Cloudswave Score for SimplyFile
Rating based on 3 Critic Reviews
Catherine Sanders Reach, on Slaw
I believe that the SimplyFile add-on for MS Outlook 2010 provides an intuitive and easy way to move emails to folders for organizational purposes. The accurate folder suggestions, one-click filing, and the sent message organization fill a need not already available in MS Outlook. It is both a time saver and helps manage client correspondence. To me, it is worth the money.
Frederick Barton, on Find My Soft
Thanks to SimplyFile's smart features, you can save precious time every day. The application will help you sort your messages and keep your inbox clean and tidy.
- SimplyFile provides multiple methods of filing messages in MS Outlook. It lets you file all messages from the same sender, use them to create tasks or schedules and more. Moreover, the application is capable of learning about your filing habits, making it much easier to file messages in the future.
- The application is not compatible with Outlook Express and it does not support Google Apps Sync.
Heinz Tschabitscher, on About.com
SimplyFile turns filing Outlook messages into a one-click action and, having learned by example, suggests the correct target folder, too.
- SimplyFile offers one-click message filing in Outlook.
- Learning by example, SimplyFile suggests the appropriate folder automatically.
- SimplyFile also includes quick ways to turn messages into tasks and appointments.
- Maybe SimplyFile could help replying with suggested text from prior emails, too.
Enter your email and press continue to start downloading.
The white paper has been sent to your email. You can also download it right now from this URL: Detailed comparison of the 10 best Email Management softwares