Turn emails into actions for better email management Effectively manage your inbox, reduce email overload and maintain inbox zero with unique GTD® features -- the world's leading personal management methodology. Get a clear vision of emails to be done Focus on high priority emails and see all the different projects flowing through your email. Build stronger relationships Serve contacts better with scheduling, history and complete control of current emails. Your email archive will no longer be a black hole Never forget an important email, retrieve knowledge stored in the depths of your archive and track every email you send. Speed up your daily workflow Enhance Gmail with shortcuts and new features.
Cloudswave Score for ActiveInbox
Rating based on 3 Critic Reviews
Stephanie Miles, on Appvita
What we liked:
- People who use ActiveInbox are less likely to forget to respond to important messages.
- ActiveInbox works with existing Gmail accounts, so there’s no need to sign up for a new service.
- Users can see all previous messages they’ve had with a particular contact.
- ActiveInbox lets you hit “snooze” on emails that can be responded to later.
What we didn’t like:
- People who use ActiveInbox still need to manage the emails in their Waiting On status regularly, or they will be just as disorganized as when they started.
- Some of the best features, like deadlines, are only available to users with paid accounts.
Leslie A Joy, on Work Awesome
If you’re looking for a way to tackle not just your email inbox, but also writing emails, ActiveInbox is definitely worth installing and giving a look. And even if you don’t want to install it, their helpful guide is well worth the read.
Enter your email and press continue to start downloading.
The white paper has been sent to your email. You can also download it right now from this URL: Detailed comparison of the 10 best Email Management softwares